Wednesday 17 March 2010

Listening to Clowns

For my continuing Britishness project I have illustrated the four political parties that are featured most heavily within the media. I have drawn Thatcher whispering to Cameron, the Tories portraying that they have new policies but clearly not. I have drawn Blair whispering to Brown, or looming over his shoulder, which has been the ball and chain of Browns career. I have drawn Nick Clegg listening to a clown. Finally I have drawn Nick Griffin being whispered to by Hitler, the ultimate clown. Also Nick Griffin has a snout because he is a fucking pig.
Listening to Clowns. Politics. Brilliant.
Hope you like them......




1 comment:

  1. Lookin good! I love the Nick Clegg one. Come on over to the dark side and get a flickr account yeah? :P
    Kari

    ReplyDelete